Dhyan is a Sanskrit term; dhi means ?mind? and Yana means ?moving?. The word all together means meditation. Meditation is the process of disconnecting from the turmoil around us and connecting with the source of all joy and love ? God. DHYAN AGARBATTIS from the MEDITATION SERIES by PRABHU SHRIRAM PREMIUM AGARBATTI AND DHOOP will help you experience the love, peace, and stillness within your soul. It will help you meditate and allow your inner self to express its love for God.
- Charcoal-free, has no ill effects on health.
- Helps retain inner balance.
- Evokes meditative thoughts.
- Ensures hygienic environment.
- Inspires peace and happiness.
- 100% Natural and Chemical Free Fragrance.
- Does not irritate the nose or throat.